• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

FEMALE X. IMMANIS

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
0.1 (3") X. immanis- $300

TOS: lag on next day and 2-3 day priority. Respond with zip for estimate. Must report issues within 2 hours of delivery/pickup or lag is void. Not responsible for courier delays or issues resulting from. Thanks for looking! :)

Payment: paypal

SasyStace

3 Year Member
0.1 (3") X. immanis- $300

TOS: lag on next day and 2-3 day priority. Respond with zip for estimate. Must report issues within 2 hours of delivery/pickup or lag is void. Not responsible for courier delays or issues resulting from. Thanks for looking! :)

Payment: paypal
Hey Casey do you have a site with pictures of your T's or do you just list them as you get them? :) Thank you

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I just list them as I get them, however, some come from my personal collection that I've had for quite some time. I am working on starting my own business and building my website. Once I do, I will have pictures of all of "my" specimens. I do not use pictures off of the internet as most are misleading and misidentified.

SasyStace

3 Year Member
I just list them as I get them, however, some come from my personal collection that I've had for quite some time. I am working on starting my own business and building my website. Once I do, I will have pictures of all of "my" specimens. I do not use pictures off of the internet as most are misleading and misidentified.
How awesome! You must be really excited to get that off the ground. You always list a great selection and I can totally appreciate wanting to post actual pictures!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thank you. I feel it best that customers, friends, and fellow hobbyists get to see the "actual" specimen they are purchasing. Lets them know exactly what they are getting and removes any doubt or questioning they may have about said specimen. :)

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
looking forward to that, so many on my must have list ;)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I've been doing this (hobby) for 9 years and there are still quite a few species I want, lol. Then again, there are new species discovered every year....so i suppose i want them all! call me obsessed or call it tarantula greed......:) I call it passion for the hobby, lol.....