• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Female Acanthoscurria geniculata

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
5+" recently molted A. geniculata "Giant White Knee"- $250 shipped LAG! PICTURES BELOW:

***FREE FEMALE N. INCEI "GOLD" WITH PURCHASE!!!!***

20200430_160607.jpg

20200430_121436.jpg

20200502_114818.jpg

20200508_223337.jpg

RECENTLY MOLTED 4.5+" FEMALE P. CAMBRIDGEI- $100 SHIPPED LAG!!

20200506_232326.jpg

TOS: LAG as long as these terms are followed: must report any issues within 1 hour of delivery/pickup. In colder areas I will include a heat pack at no extra cost. You must be available to sign for your package. LAG will not be honored if package returns to courier facility for ANY reason AFTER ATTEMPTED DELIVERY. You must inform me of your weather conditions prior to shipment. Take note of day(s) tarantula will be in transit to assure proper packing of tarantula prior to shipment. Thank you all and have a nice day! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Also willing to trade! Lmk what you got! :) Looking for female T. stirmi or any of the following poecilotheria species (slings or confirmed juvie/adult females):

P. metallica
P. subfusca
P. highland
P. formosa
P. miranda
P. ornata
P. rufilata

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yes, she is molt confirmed. Sending you a private message now.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
SORRY IT DOESN'T SAY IN MY POST BUT THE GENICULATA IS A MOLT CONFIRMED FEMALE (IF YOU CAN'T TELL BY THE VENTRAL PICTURE OF HER).