• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dying T, from a fall! HELP! Pleas

Turtlynne

3 Year Member
So sorry to hear these...someone else said don't beat yourself up...it has happened in some way to all of us I suspect...in a move I put the critter keeper on the roof of the car while packing!! And I drove away...of course it fell off and of course my first T, 5 yo Cleo, B.hamorii, was badly injured and subsequently died....and it was awful...BUT it is obvious you care about your Ts and try to be glad you DID have this little one in your life...

So sorry to hear these...someone else said don't beat yourself up...it has happened in some way to all of us I suspect...in a move I put the critter keeper on the roof of the car while packing!! And I drove away...of course it fell off and of course my first T, 5 yo Cleo, B.hamorii, was badly injured and subsequently died....and it was awful...BUT it is obvious you care about your Ts and try to be glad you DID have this little one in your life...

OMFG! That's awful! That's for sure the same thing I would do!
RIP To all the things fallen of car roof tops!
Heck. Theirs been a few.
An you probably tell yourself "I will see this... When I get in the car... Its safe their"