• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Drogo is home!!!

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks! I will see if she lets me do that during the snowstorm but she might be too hungry. Today is her feed day.

@IamKrush is that you?
Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Haha! No thats some
Thanks! I will see if she lets me do that during the snowstorm but she might be too hungry. Today is her feed day.

@IamKrush is that you?
Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
random youtuber

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I heard they can be very bitey

They had a very bad reputation for being nasty when I got my first but by handling it from being small he was a gentle giant. All the others that I had were the same as long as they were handled regularly when little. I only ever had one that was nasty and I'd ought her as an adult.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
They had a very bad reputation for being nasty when I got my first but by handling it from being small he was a gentle giant. All the others that I had were the same as long as they were handled regularly when little. I only ever had one that was nasty and I'd ought her as an adult.
I've thought about getting one. But I have a snake or two i want before that one

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
Drogo finally shed not too long ago, and seems to have put on a good amount of size. Here are some pictures of her:
20170630_203857.jpg
20170630_204739.jpg

Latest posts