Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New articles
New media comments
New article comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Articles
New articles
New comments
Search articles
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
Install the app
Install
More options
Dark Theme
Contact us
Close Menu
Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts.
Sign up today!
Forums
Tarantula Forum Topics
Tarantula Enclosures
DIY build enclosure
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Lawrence b" data-source="post: 242972" data-attributes="member: 1626"><p>I thinking of doing the same a while back, but just like you I came to same conclusion it cheaper to buy one . Or buy glass in bulk and get few made up at same time maybe . I don t know about acrylic but there is also a lot of cheap acrylic tanks so that might be same answer unless you buy in bulk .</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Lawrence b, post: 242972, member: 1626"] I thinking of doing the same a while back, but just like you I came to same conclusion it cheaper to buy one . Or buy glass in bulk and get few made up at same time maybe . I don t know about acrylic but there is also a lot of cheap acrylic tanks so that might be same answer unless you buy in bulk . [/QUOTE]
Verification
Post reply
Forums
Tarantula Forum Topics
Tarantula Enclosures
DIY build enclosure
Top