• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Couple of odds and ends

spike1119

3 Year Member
Hi all have a few things for sale. Just send me a PM with zip for shipping pricing.

1x T.albopilosum Nicaragua Molt confirmed Female 2.5 inch(will send molt)- $50.00
2x G.porteri slings 1 inch - $50.00 each

LAG on express shipping only. Must be present upon arrival of package and must inform me of any issues within 1 hour of pickup/delivery. If at any point package returns to courier facility for any reason, LAG is void and no refund given. In event of DOA , I will refund purchase price only. I do not refund shipping costs for any reason. Must present a video of you opening package. Any DOA will require proof by putting a pin in the abdomen or through the carapace. If my TOS are not followed for any reason listed, LAG is void and no refund given.

spike1119

3 Year Member
Group Price reduction!

Take both G. porteri for $80 plus shipping or take all three for $100 plus shipping

Thanks for looking!

spike1119

3 Year Member
1x T.albopilosum Nicaragua Molt confirmed Female 2.5 inch(will send molt)- $50.00 SOLD

2x G.porteri slings 1 inch - $50.00 each left

Taking reasonable offers. Thank you for looking!

Pgreazy

3 Year Member
Hi all have a few things for sale. Just send me a PM with zip for shipping pricing.

1x T.albopilosum Nicaragua Molt confirmed Female 2.5 inch(will send molt)- $50.00
2x G.porteri slings 1 inch - $50.00 each

LAG on express shipping only. Must be present upon arrival of package and must inform me of any issues within 1 hour of pickup/delivery. If at any point package returns to courier facility for any reason, LAG is void and no refund given. In event of DOA , I will refund purchase price only. I do not refund shipping costs for any reason. Must present a video of you opening package. Any DOA will require proof by putting a pin in the abdomen or through the carapace. If my TOS are not followed for any reason listed, LAG is void and no refund given.

Latest posts