• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Close out prices, everysling must go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Just received my slings, all in great shape with outstanding packing(even a hot pack). Communication couldn’t have been better. Highly recommend.
Thank you for your order, and thank you so much for your kind words. Please enjoy the slings!

Noodlelove

Hi, I’m interested in some T Albo, T vegan, and P irminia slings if you still have them. Anything else available?
Eric
I just replied to this after you replied to it but I'm sure there's nothing left. These prices were like fire sale. Too bad I missed it. It I wasn't active until I got my own sling. I'm not going to hold my breath is what I'm saying

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I am so late to the party having been out of town for a few weeks......Do you have anymore P. irminia slings left?
I have an order pending that will potentially sell me out. Let me see if that's going through or not how many P irminia are you looking for?
An for that matter a Tliltocatl albopilosus "Nicaraguan"- Curly Hair juvenile
Juveniles sold out, only slings left

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Tliltocatl albopilosus "Nicaraguan"- Curly Hair juveniles SOLD OUT

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
I have an order pending that will potentially sell me out. Let me see if that's going through or not how many P irminia are you looking for?

Juveniles sold out, only slings left
Looking to get about 7 slings if the pending deal falls through

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
New month, new stock, new pricing; in a new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts