• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Chilo dyscolus sp. Vietnam blue and Phlogius crassipes females Free if you pay/arrange shipping

SpiderMike

3 Year Member
I have a C. dyscolus Vietnam blue female 6" and a Phlogius crassipes female 4.5" that I'm looking to move on. Both in fine shape but both quite heavy webbers and I have a limited group (15) of display set ups in my office and I'm frankly not keen on all the webbing up.

You can have them for free but I'm looking for someone with a Fedex account who can just send me a link to the shipping label addressed to you, then I can just print that and pack them up and hand the box to the Fedex driver when they show up.

Message me or E-mail: [email protected]

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

SikmT7

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have a C. dyscolus Vietnam blue female 6" and a Phlogius crassipes female 4.5" that I'm looking to move on. Both in fine shape but both quite heavy webbers and I have a limited group (15) of display set ups in my office and I'm frankly not keen on all the webbing up.

You can have them for free but I'm looking for someone with a Fedex account who can just send me a link to the shipping label addressed to you, then I can just print that and pack them up and hand the box to the Fedex driver when they show up.

Message me or E-mail: [email protected]

Thanks,
Mike
Just emailed you

SpiderMike

3 Year Member
Sorry, these T's have been spoken for and shipped but as of right now I can't see how to actually axe this post entirely from the site. Moderator please remove if you see this.

Latest posts