• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Caribena versicolor and more! Local Pickup in CT or White Plains Reptile Expo

Ratmosphere

3 Year Member
Wanting to meetup in Connecticut or at the White Plains Reptile Expo. I am moving and need these rehomed. All of them come with proper enclosure! This includes an AMAC box with airholes, substrate, and water dish.

Not firm! Feel free to send an offer. Pictured are the exact spiders for sale. I took the pictures.

Caribena versicolor "Antilles Pinktoe" tarantula 2" unsexed - $80

Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
"Green Bottle Blue" tarantula 1.5" unsexed - $80

Eresus walckenaeri
"Ladybird Spider", pretty big and well off, unsexed - $180

Phidippus texanus
"Texas Jumping Spider" female - $40

Best place to get in touch with me is through Instagram @zombiejimbone. You can also message me on here!

Terms of Service/Live Arrival Guarantee:

Spiders that ship overnight will be LAG. No weekend shipping, only Mon, Tues, Wed. I do prefer local meetup around CT or at the White Plains Reptile expo so feel free to message me so we can meet! If any spiders have issues, you must send me a picture within 3 days of delivery of the dead animal to be eligible for a refund. These spiders have no issues! All spiders come with a permanent enclosure if picking up locally.
mastu 2.jpg
mastu.jpg

eresus.jpg

mastu 3.jpg