• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Captive Born Sub-adult P.irminia (Venezuelan Sun Tiger) DEEEEEEEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
Here's the DEAL FOR A FEW DAYS !!!!! I recently acquired a number of tarantulas via taking over someone's collection as well as some trades which means I need to make some room in the racks. To free up some space, I'm discounting a number of P.irminia sub-adults that I had been raising from a second pairing and sac. All of these tarantulas will be between 2 1/2 and 2 3/4 inches......meaning that with their next molt in few months, they should be at or about the 3 inch mark. I've got them well started for you, lol! They're priced at $20 each (*cheaper than some P.irminia slings sold) and if decide you want an additional one, take two for $35 (*again cheaper than some P.irminia slings being sold) and if you'd like to purchase more......there are savings to be had.

Attachments

• Morph Market C.jpg
    Morph Market C.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • Morph Market B.jpg
    Morph Market B.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 8
  • Morph Market A .jpg
    Morph Market A .jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 7

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
And just like that........ THE SALE IS OVER :) There were a few people that got some great deals on the cheap and to those people I say thank you and enjoy .

Latest posts