• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bumba Cabocla

HeavyFuel

Hi all, hope everyone is set for Xmas.
I have a query. Has anyone had experience with a Bumba Cabocla. Mine is doing fine but I can only find little information on them. Can anyone provide tips on their temperament and what substrate they are using.
Mine turned up in a mystery box that my missus got me for Christmas. So was a little unprepared for it.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20211216_120335.jpg
    20211216_120335.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Have you tried searching for info?
What research have you done?

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I had one, he turned out to be a male & was passed on for breeding. He liked deep substrate & was rarely seen. I kept the substrate dry & overflowed the water dish occasionally & kept moving the water dish to allow the substrate to fully dry out in each area.

HeavyFuel

I had one, he turned out to be a male & was passed on for breeding. He liked deep substrate & was rarely seen. I kept the substrate dry & overflowed the water dish occasionally & kept moving the water dish to allow the substrate to fully dry out in each area.
Thanks, that's how mine is set up at the moment.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
They are essentially a Borneo pet hole, like Euthycaelus colonica favoring deep moist substrate and also bereft of a ton of information on their keeping

Latest posts