• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Black and yellow Garden Spider

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
I have millions of these garden spider all over the barn I ride at, its really cool at night there are a million webs and I just watch them catch bugs and spin their webs! They are very beautiful spiders, this species also got me into T's haha! I watched one lay an egg sack in my back garden!!!:D

khatchet

3 Year Member
I use to see them all the time now those sling are the only i have seen in years

khatchet

3 Year Member
Yeah you graden spider is cool, I wanted to keep one the ones that i hatchet out but i couldnt i dont have any thing to put so small of a hole that they couldnt get out.

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
Thanks, the mesh idea is a good idea

No problem! And I just seen another banded garden spider today!!! Made me happy to see another one. And now I need more womens pantyhose again too, hahaha, gonna be expected more praying mantis hatchlings, not exactly sure when, but my mamma's about to lay her cocoon. But yeah, not even fruit flies can even attempt an escape. Those hatchlings are TINY but I never lost one.

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
Aye, I'm at my limit right now. Until I move out after saving enough money, I can't get anymore. I don't have the space...I have so many pets. My spiders, T, and all, thats just a couple. Haha, my entire room is filled. 5 are on my desk. 2 on my dresser, 2 on the night stands. one on each. So...I need to get an apt. Lol.

khatchet

3 Year Member
I had to make a room in to my arachnid room and another into my reptile room. The arachnid room is actly a extra bathroom we have but it has room for what i need it for.

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
Mantis Cocoon!
cocoon.jpg

Latest posts