• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Best tarantula to keep and reasons!

arachbiodude

I vote Brazilian White knee. Always out, doesn't burrow or bulldoze, begs for food and is not picky. Looks great. Keeps water dish tidy. What else could you want in T. Even sheds not hidden. Acanthoscurria geniculata.

Attachments

• bestt.jpg
    bestt.jpg
    548.1 KB · Views: 6
  • bestt2.jpg
    bestt2.jpg
    373.1 KB · Views: 6

Scruffy_Nerfherder

While there are cheaper slings, I have to say my Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens is awesome. The color starts out interesting on the sling (kinda a tiger stripe) but each molt brings out those beautiful blue legs. Also a voracious eater (only time mine has ever refused is in pre-molt, which is expected). The main highlight I think are the webs it makes.

Nurse Ratchet

I was recently asked to pick my favorite (and get rid of the rest) but I can't and won't. My L.P. does hold a special place though. Watching her go from the size of a nickle to the size of my hand in just over a year has been super rewarding. She is ALWAYS out now that she's got some size. I think it's adorable that she redecorates every few weeks, and that she plays tug of war whenever I pull her water dish out to clean it. She doesn't spook either, she investigates. She's my brave baby girl.

arachbiodude

While there are cheaper slings, I have to say my Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens is awesome. The color starts out interesting on the sling (kinda a tiger stripe) but each molt brings out those beautiful blue legs. Also a voracious eater (only time mine has ever refused is in pre-molt, which is expected). The main highlight I think are the webs it makes.
I accidentally bought male adult at show.

Latest posts