• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Best birthday gift!

MichK

3 Year Member
My boyfriend has now become an enabler.

After telling me to slow down on my acquisition of T's, he got me an awesome little A. Metallica sling for my birthday this past weekend. An A. Metallica had been on my wish list since I started collecting. Apologies for the bad photograph. Will try and post better ones soon!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 29

LauraMI

3 Year Member
I love it!!! "Enabler"! Congrats on the Avic. I had a vendor offer me a 4" A. purpurea(?) this weekend for $40, but I had already gotten an LP sling. My husband too wants me to slow down, and 5 is enough. Though I do have the perfect enclosure for an Avic & keep looking at these A. diversipes slings.

Flud

3 Year Member
Color me jealous! I only got my first T a few days ago and I'm already feeling feverish... Looking forward to updates!!

adz07

3 Year Member
I keep saying I don't need any more, that us I till I e-mailed the place where I usually get my t's to ask them to get me a gbb sling and I also have plans to get an avic Metallica or avic avic :)

2G33K4U

3 Year Member
A. Metallicas are great. I gave one to my 5 yr old daughter. she is learning much from it and it is great me and her time we spend together. I am enabling my daughter I suppose :)

LauraMI

3 Year Member
A. Metallicas are great. I gave one to my 5 yr old daughter. she is learning much from it and it is great me and her time we spend together. I am enabling my daughter I suppose :)
You enable, we force it on our kid. Only a year old & he has 2 Day Geckos & a Panther chameleon in his room, in addition to my GBB. About 150 hatchling Bearded Dragons are in his playroom plus all our other reptiles, & for his birthday, a giant, animatronic triceratops! Kid doesn't stand a chance!
image.jpg

Latest posts