• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Be careful of "Pgreazy"

Geo Pep

3 Year Member
First let me start of by say I have bought from him before and had no issues, this last time was a horrible experience, payment sent through PayPal, which i'm glad i did, time of shipping was arranged and agreed upon, day before their arrival I was to get my tracking info, no messages that day, day of agreed upon arrival, no messages all day long, after i sent 3 the day before, 3 the day of arrival, last was I considered my order canceled and expected a refund, still no replay, open a dispute with Paypal the following day, and that finally lit a fire to contact me. Now i know we all have a personal life , and with that comes problems sometimes, but it shouldn't have taken 3 days to contact me. Now things have changed in my schedule and was no longer able to go and pick up my animals at FedEx for a forseeable month, so I didn't want my money hanging out in the wind. asked nicely for a refund then the stories about his problems started to fly in. after another 5 days, decided to move it to a claim status, figuring my money was gone, but still holding out hope, offered my a very nice freebie for the trouble if i could just take the animals now, said might be awahile before id get a refund, agreed,and pick my freebie, asked if he could ship the following day, he said yes so all was good, made arrangement for someone to go pick up my animals, next day sends my tracking info with the wrong address them what i sent him for the orginal order,then i was told it was "on me" to let him know if i was gonna make changes to the shipping, I took a screen shot of what I sent him and messaged him back, not even a simple I'm sorry I screwed up, you were right. Now i extremely pissed off, let it go and just let him know we wont be doing business agin, package arrived to day after having to find another person to help me out, and seeing how they were packaged really was angry, I Have never seen tarantulas packeaged as bad as these were. so that why thie is titled Be careful, he might get his personal life in order but he show me no care for his animals in his packageing.

Lentulus

3 Year Member
I’m sorry to hear this. It sounds like you received your order but are not happy with the level of communication and the way in which the animals were shipped. For anyone reading this, your words matter, but a picture can be a very powerful statement as well. It also makes it much easier for others to see and make decisions on how to proceed in the future. It is good that you chose “Goods and Services“ through PayPal or your review may have been much worse.

I hope others read this and learn.