• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

B.Vagans enclosure

god61021

3 Year Member
I made an enclosure for my B.vagans after she molts its just a 5" x 8" critter keeper so my choices were limited on furniture. but heres a couple pics. one overall photo and one closeup of the cave I started for her.
20141108_201827.jpg
20141108_201856.jpg

god61021

3 Year Member
and I got impatient (its how I roll) and made one of these up for all three Vagans and went ahead and moved them into them. seems to be a hit with all 3.

god61021

3 Year Member
yes here it is. I did add about 2 inches of eco earth and when adjusting the cork bark I apparently opened up a crevice at the bottom in the back between the cork and the substrate and she hides in there. all food trying to find safety runs right down in there every time too. her own little delivery service. lol
pokie house.jpg

Attachments

• pokie house.jpg
    pokie house.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 9

god61021

3 Year Member
got the enclosure at Walmart, (its like a spaghetti keeper or something) for $6.95. the fake plants also at Walmart in the craft section for $2.00, the cork was like $10 at petsmart but I have been able to cut it into pieces and use it in 5 dif sling/juvie enclosures so far with several decent size pieces left. in fact.......
20141109_192207.jpg

this piece of cork is about the size of a quarter. I put them in my L.Parahybana cups and when they are not being harassed by a camera they are always on the cork and never in the dirt.