• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

B. auratum, B. smithi, B. emilia & more...

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
A few left to sell.....

0.0.1 3" B. auratum- $175 (highly suspect female)

0.0.1 2.75" B. emilia- $100

0.0.1 3.5-3.75" C. fimbriatus- $60

0.1 4+" A. hentzi- $65

0.0.1 1" L. sp. "borneo"- $45

0.0.3 1" (dls) A. versicolor- $30 ea.

0.0.1 1.5-1.75" B. smithi- $65

0.0.2 1+" H. sp. columbia (large)- $50 ea. (Decent sized juvies)

0.0.1 2.75+" P. subfusca "low bara"- $75

0.0.1 2" P. atrichromatus- $60

0.0.1 1" P. subfusca "highland"- $45

0.0.5 1.5-2.5" Giant Asian Forest Scorpions- $15 ea.

0.0.1 2+" California Common Scorpion- $15

TOS: LAG on next day ($45) and 2-3 day ($15-25 depending on box size/weight) shipping. Bulk orders receive shipping discounts and/or free shipping (depending on amount purchased). Please inform me of your expected weather conditions during expected transit time. *MUST REPORT ANY ISSUES WITHIN 2 HOURS OF DELIVERY/PICKUP OR LAG IS VOID AND NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN!* In event of DOA due to courier delay I am not responsible. If you fail to sign for the package due to absence upon delivery and package returns to courier facility, lag is void and no refund given. If you need your package held for pickup, please specify upon ordering, otherwise, I will ship to address given. Thanks for looking! :) Have a nice day!

Payment: paypal

SasyStace

3 Year Member
@Casey K. I am soooo thinking about the Hsp. Columbia - do you have a suspect female? I keep kicking myself for not getting one but with it so close to the holidays my T guilt is setting in :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yes I do. As a matter of fact I have one highly probably female and havent had a chance to try and sex it yet. I'm sure one is, though.

SasyStace

3 Year Member
Yes I do. As a matter of fact I have one highly probably female and havent had a chance to try and sex it yet. I'm sure one is, though.

is it 45 for shipping flat rate? plus the T? or do you need my zip code to get pricing? about what size is she do you think? I am thinking enclosure wise

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
they are only an inch or so (more) in leg span. they are a dwarf species so females wont get over 3-4". i would say keep it in a well vented deli cup intil it reaches at least 2". then i would transfer it to an acrylic enclosure. açtually i believe there are vendots that sell acrylic cages suitable enough fot a 1" specimen. try tarantulacages.com or jamies tarantulas. i keep her in a clear deli cup with plastic plants and live frog moss with a vented screened lid.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
shipping is $45 if you want overnight. if you can wait 2-3 days it won't cost but $15 to ship just her.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
right now at a little over an inch they are considered juveniles.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thank you. I appreciate that. I'm sure I will have it tomorrow but I'm going to Repticon this Saturday and Sunday and I'm packing a few T's. Can't promise I will have it after this weekend.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
All brachy's sold & L. sp. borneo sold. Rest are still available.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
if you still have her tomorrow ( pay day) I think you and I will be doing business together ;)

Good morning! :) Just dropping in to see if you still want the pumpkin patch? They ate 2 medium crickets lastnight and are a great size! I will upload a picture for you so you can get an idea of size.

SasyStace

3 Year Member
Good morning! :) Just dropping in to see if you still want the pumpkin patch? They ate 2 medium crickets lastnight and are a great size! I will upload a picture for you so you can get an idea of size.

Hi Casey I would love to get her but I won't have the ability to get her (if you still have her) until Monday :) Let me know if she doesn't sale at Repticon and of course I would love to see a pic or two :)