• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Any xbox experts here?

Aracnoenthusiast

3 Year Member
I loaded a game on my Xbox x from a disc. It has the extra dlc content (extra missions and maps, etc) but when I play the game none of the extra stuff is there.

If I go into the Xbox settings menu the extra stuff says installed.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I’m not an expert, but it could be the game wants you to do something specific before accessing DLC content.

Aracnoenthusiast

3 Year Member
I've played this game years ago on an older Xbox 360 and there weren't any in game restrictions to access the stuff. You could do it at any time

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I do not play games. So just a thought, but does the DLC need unlocking? Sometimes on programs, you need to go into settings & unlock the extra parts of a program.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've played this game years ago on an older Xbox 360 and there weren't any in game restrictions to access the stuff. You could do it at any time
Only other thing I can think of is a bug of some sort. Maybe reinstalling it could help, if not, I would consult an Xbox forum specifically.

Aracnoenthusiast

3 Year Member
Got the kid to bed, finally time for some relaxing game time and.....
20240322_212111.jpg

Boom. Update. Haha, gotta love it.

Picked up titanfall2 , so tomorrow while I do a tune up on the wife's car I'll have that installing.