• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Any fans of the Dallas Cowboys here?

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
FB_IMG_1546753709404.jpg

Mr. P

3 Year Member
The problem with the Cowboys is their defense. The offense can put points on the board but the defense can't stop their opponents from putting more points on the board. Oooooh the days of the Doomsday Defense, Randy White, Harvey Martin, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Larry Cole.

Any help they can get on defense would be an improvement.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
The O-line was weak last year. They need lots of help there. Hopefully Travis Frederick will be good to go this year.
Other then that they need more defensive help...they were so close last year of been great.
We look good offensively with play makers...maybe a tight end or slot receiver in the late rounds will be good to pick.

Tnoob

Uhh, Seahawks and Saints, I guess? I'm not really into sports. I'm more into documentary and other pursuits of entertainment.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The O-line was weak last year. They need lots of help there. Hopefully Travis Frederick will be good to go this year.
Other then that they need more defensive help...they were so close last year of been great.
We look good offensively with play makers...maybe a tight end or slot receiver in the late rounds will be good to pick.
I did some looking at scouting reports and it sounds like that trysten Hill is going to be an issue off the field, with the same character concerns as David Irving.

Mr. P

3 Year Member
I did some looking at scouting reports and it sounds like that trysten Hill is going to be an issue off the field,

That seems to be the norm for the Cowboys defensive line the last few years. They are great on the field but get into all kinds of trouble off.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Overall what did you all think of the picks Dallas made over the weekend?

They just picked up an undrafted free agent everyone thought was going to go in round 3.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Almost time, who is ready for the season to begin? The only thing that worries me is Zeke is holding out.

Latest posts