• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

And 2 more, cuz why not

darttak

Hello there, Forum. So here I am, with 2 more spiders. B.albopilosum and t.gigas(or is it p.gigas now?). Both are around the size oh my thumb. For some reason enclosure with albopilosum was extra wet and spider looked sad. So I used my giga brain and remembered that they like it more dry. Now she is digging all over the place, remodeling stuff. Will move gigas after I find some bark and process it. As a bonus I got colony of dwarf isopods. Last one is future enclosure for gigas.

Attachments

• P90619-105951.jpg
    P90619-105951.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 12
  • P90617-103034.jpg
    P90617-103034.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20190618_203740_288.jpg
    IMG_20190618_203740_288.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 12

darttak

Congrats on the new arrivals.:)
Tapinauchenius gigas is now Pseudoclamoris gigas
The only sad part is, I`m at 6 spiders now. But i didnt get the one i rly rly rly wanted. chromatopelma cyaneopubescens. Noone sells slings in my country. only females that molted 13+ times. Kinda pricy

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
The only sad part is, I`m at 6 spiders now. But i didnt get the one i rly rly rly wanted. chromatopelma cyaneopubescens. Noone sells slings in my country. only females that molted 13+ times. Kinda pricy

Would it be easy for you to buy them from Poland?

darttak

Would it be easy for you to buy them from Poland?
People say that it`s better to make a big order if i plan to buy from Poland, since it`ll cost a lot of money to ship it. + contacted Spiderworld.eu and they said "You can order but delivery is long and we can't guarantee that spider will arrive alive. We ship only on buyers risk." I got lil scared. Dont want to kill a tarantula just cuz our post office is slow

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
People say that it`s better to make a big order if i plan to buy from Poland, since it`ll cost a lot of money to ship it. + contacted Spiderworld.eu and they said "You can order but delivery is long and we can't guarantee that spider will arrive alive. We ship only on buyers risk." I got lil scared. Dont want to kill a tarantula just cuz our post office is slow

I'm in the UK and have bought from both spiderworld.eu and spidershop.pl and normally postage takes 5-6 days although I had one order took 11 days and I've never had T die in transit.

Tnoob

Move to America, man. We got all the spiders, and LAG.

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Congrats to your new spiders...:) you are right, 2 more is always doable! :T:

Latest posts