Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New articles
New media comments
New article comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Articles
New articles
New comments
Search articles
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
Install the app
Install
More options
Dark Theme
Contact us
Close Menu
Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts.
Sign up today!
Forums
Tarantula Forum Topics
Tarantula Feeding and Feeder Insects
Am I right in thinking I should skip a meal
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Tryp" data-source="post: 243003" data-attributes="member: 51199"><p>Hard to get a picture of it.</p><p></p><p>This is my lasiocyano sazamai, this picture was taken 4 days after the sling last ate. I am under the assumption I should wait further before feeding again. Would this be in general agreement for its current abdomen: carapace ratio? [ATTACH=full]77981[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Tryp, post: 243003, member: 51199"] Hard to get a picture of it. This is my lasiocyano sazamai, this picture was taken 4 days after the sling last ate. I am under the assumption I should wait further before feeding again. Would this be in general agreement for its current abdomen: carapace ratio? [ATTACH type="full"]77981[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Verification
Post reply
Forums
Tarantula Forum Topics
Tarantula Feeding and Feeder Insects
Am I right in thinking I should skip a meal
Top