• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

All for a few £'s.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Just over a week ago I was looking around for a new enclosure. I knew what I wanted, as a few years ago I brought a juvenile Brachypelma albiceps in a lovely Exo Terra PT-2270.

et_bb_small2.jpg

Looking around ebay, I easily found what I was looking for & although it was not an Exo Terra, I clicked saved, as I did not intend buying immediately. The following day I was offered the enclosure at a reduced rate of just £9.65 including postage. The enclosure was put into the Evri postal system last Monday & arrived this Monday. It had been sent in two plastic bags, one inside the other. The inner bag having a very thin layer of bubble wrap in it & thus, unsurprisingly, after 7 days in the Evri system, it was broken beyond use. So I got my money back.

On Tuesday this week I ordered 2 Exo Terra PT-2220's from Kettering Koi & Ponds via ebay. I only paid a couple of pounds extra each. But today they arrived properly packaged in in a cardboard box, with packing. So just under 48 hours later.

I know sometimes we get what we pay for, but such a difference for so little extra.

Now I just need to find something to put into it. We brought a juvi Brachypelma hamorii locally on Monday. £40 & it came with a huge Exo Terra Faunarium PT-2310. But that has already been rehoused into something more appropriate.

Latest posts