• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Aggro T's - Let's see some pics

TheGreatWhiteKoos

3 Year Member
Hi guys let's see some pics of your aggressive T's...Those ones that you won't even consider putting bare hands into their cages...Those that see the air as an enemy. Come on, let us see those pics

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Our Rosie is a jerk! Unfortunately no pics to share, since she normally just charges...no threat display first lol. All of our others are pretty calm, even our OBT; who just runs and hides.

Sabeth

3 Year Member
Neat post! If only I had an aggressive T! But as it happens what I have is a very sweet B. smithi and a P. parvula (coming soon!) that is supposedly also docile. I almost purchased a P. irminia but decided to wait until I'd gained more experience.

TJB13

3 Year Member
image.jpg here is my new OBT. Got it yesterday on a spontaneous trip to Edmonton. Transfer went well but definitely will bite anything. I have it in an enclosure that is to big, it's about 2 inches. Got to see the speed today when I coaxed it out of the nook it was in. Almost an escape. Will definitely give it more respect next time. And my one chilean rose is not shy to biting anything I put close to her.

TheGreatWhiteKoos

3 Year Member
Now this is what I am talking about...This OBT knows how to hold its ground...Nice T, I love it. So I decided to change my B.Vagans' enclosure over the weekend. At first she's biting away as usual, venom dripping from her fangs...but as soon as she realised her enclosure change is imminent, she lost interest and this made the transfer a lot easier than expected. I'll post some pics of her in her new home later

Latest posts