• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

After all the worrying what's wrong with my Rosie I knew I was right time for a new coat :D

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
I was so worried about my Rosie looking all dark looking and not eating I came home as soon as I got my veggie burger and fries I noticed my Rosie webbing the ground a few minutes later I saw my Rosie on his back :D I hope he molts successfully ^^ :T::T::T::T::T::T::T::T::T::T::T::T::T::T::T:

-TwP0aiBPcw.jpg

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
1:00 A.M. still not out of molt but is moving a tad and wow I saw his fangs move and everything o_O I'm so glad I was able 2 catch it's molt this time ^^
McjRn-t-6BI.jpg

Spidro

3 Year Member
Your rosie's molting too!? God damn, ive had my ts for 5-6 months now still no molt from either. Lucky you!

Quandry

3 Year Member
That second picture is a great shot! :D I'm glad I know they flip like that. I know I would have freaked out the first time I caught a moult in action, otherwise.

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
That second picture is a great shot! :D I'm glad I know they flip like that. I know I would have freaked out the first time I caught a moult in action, otherwise.
Well last time the T molted I woke up and thought there was two Tarantulas XD

Spidro

3 Year Member
My t still has yet to flip on his back, hes spent about 6 days on what i thought was a molting pad now im not so sure, hes spun so much web at this point. Never seen this behaviour from him.

Quandry

3 Year Member
My t still has yet to flip on his back, hes spent about 6 days on what i thought was a molting pad now im not so sure, hes spun so much web at this point. Never seen this behaviour from him.

Is yours a rosie? Our department's outreach rosies are terrible about that. Every time we are sure they are going to moult, they don't.

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
My Rosie was acting strange for a few weeks before molt so try giving your T more time ^^

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
Yep is a Rosie I wonder if it's young though the molt time was two months apart from each other. He is missing one leg from this molt not worried as I know will grow back next molt
Is yours a rosie? Our department's outreach rosies are terrible about that. Every time we are sure they are going to moult, they don't.

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
But the leg that was lost was a injured leg that sealed up so that's probably why the leg didn't come out. But don't worry try giving your T more time I'm sure in a few weeks it's molt time ^^