• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Adult Female M. Balfouri

Czar Exotics

3 Year Member
0.2 M. Balfouri 4”…… $250 each

TOS:

Shipping cost will depend on the location the arachnids are being shipped to. I only ship to the lower 48 states. LAG if the package arrives on the specified day and time specified by FedEx and there are no delays. Pictures and a video of the arachnid(s) will be required within 1 hour upon the package being received for proof, whether it’s shipped to your front door or to a FedEx hub. If these requirements are met, then a refund will be made in the dollar amount of the specimen or the buyer may request another arachnid(s) equaling the dollar amount of the original arachnid(s). Shipping will not be refunded, nor will shipping be included if the buyer decides to replace the original specimen with another arachnid(s). The buyer will be required to pay for shipping again.

For pics and more questions you can text me at (254) 423-7167 or email me at [email protected].

I use PayPal, cashapp, and Zelle for payments.

paypal.me/RobertCzarnecki155

cash.app/$Czarnecki91

Zelle is by phone number 254-423-7167

Attachments

• IMG_9209.jpeg
    IMG_9209.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 25

Tarantulas&Cats

0.2 M. Balfouri 4”…… $250 each

TOS:

Shipping cost will depend on the location the arachnids are being shipped to. I only ship to the lower 48 states. LAG if the package arrives on the specified day and time specified by FedEx and there are no delays. Pictures and a video of the arachnid(s) will be required within 1 hour upon the package being received for proof, whether it’s shipped to your front door or to a FedEx hub. If these requirements are met, then a refund will be made in the dollar amount of the specimen or the buyer may request another arachnid(s) equaling the dollar amount of the original arachnid(s). Shipping will not be refunded, nor will shipping be included if the buyer decides to replace the original specimen with another arachnid(s). The buyer will be required to pay for shipping again.

For pics and more questions you can text me at (254) 423-7167 or email me at [email protected].

I use PayPal, cashapp, and Zelle for payments.

paypal.me/RobertCzarnecki155

cash.app/$Czarnecki91

Zelle is by phone number 254-423-7167
Any left?

Tarantulas&Cats

No, I posted a comment on October 30th saying theold. I had a m balfouri egg sac hatch recently, so eventually I’ll be posting slings when they’re big enough.

No, I posted a comment on October 30th saying they sold. I had a m balfouri egg sac hatch recently, so eventually I’ll be posting slings when they’re big enough.
Ok got it, was just hoping maybe all of them didn't sell it yet... at what size will the slings be when you start selling them? Also, I'm only asking cause I really don't know, but are Balfouri slings typically a fast growing species or rather slow?

Czar Exotics

3 Year Member
Ok got it, was just hoping maybe all of them didn't sell it yet... at what size will the slings be when you start selling them? Also, I'm only asking cause I really don't know, but are Balfouri slings typically a fast growing species or rather slow?
I’ll probably wait until they’re at least 1/2”-3/4” and they grow pretty fast.

Tarantulas&Cats

Probably $35, but I’ll probably put a minimum purchase amount to make shipping worth it.
Do you think you might possibly hang on to some until they’re around atleast 1" or so? I Personally don't feel comfortable owning slings any smaller than that, honestly I really don't even like buying slings under 2". But I know I can't expect special privileges... I would ofcourse pay a little more naturally. I'm wanting like 6 maybe 8, would pay extra to receive only females too. I do realize that's asking alot so I understand if it's too much trouble...

Czar Exotics

3 Year Member
Do you think you might possibly hang on to some until they’re around atleast 1" or so? I Personally don't feel comfortable owning slings any smaller than that, honestly I really don't even like buying slings under 2". But I know I can't expect special privileges... I would ofcourse pay a little more naturally. I'm wanting like 6 maybe 8, would pay extra to receive only females too. I do realize that's asking alot so I understand if it's too much trouble...
I cannot sex them at that small a size. Idk anyone who can. Usually it’s around 2” that some breeders are able to sex if they have a good microscope to check the molt. They’ll all be sold unsexed and I’ll make a post when I sell them. I know I’m keeping back some and my buddy here in TX claimed first dibs on a small communal, so I’ll have to see how many I have left after that.

Tarantulas&Cats

I cannot sex them at that small a size. Idk anyone who can. Usually it’s around 2” that some breeders are able to sex if they have a good microscope to check the molt. They’ll all be sold unsexed and I’ll make a post when I sell them. I know I’m keeping back some and my buddy here in TX claimed first dibs on a small communal, so I’ll have to see how many I have left after that.
That's cool , thank you. Texas here as well.

Latest posts