• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

a Girlfriend for Rodney?

WolfCrazy64

3 Year Member
at our local reptile shop they have a mature female g.Rosea that if still there next week will be coming home with me :D I shall name her Rosetta and will be pairing her up with Rodney, the shop said that if the breeding is successful they would be willing to take some of the babies too :D

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
at our local reptile shop they have a mature female g.Rosea that if still there next week will be coming home with me :D I shall name her Rosetta and will be pairing her up with Rodney, the shop said that if the breeding is successful they would be willing to take some of the babies too :D
Good luck with the pairing. Make sure you get a good deal on the slings, pet shops can be ruthless!!! Many offer live food or trades, which is ok if that s what you want, just don't let them rip you off. Keep us updated on progress and tell Rodney to give it all he's got, go hard or go home.....lol

WolfCrazy64

3 Year Member
WP_20160716_001.jpg
WP_20160716_003.jpg
WP_20160716_004.jpg
WP_20160716_002.jpg