• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

4 1/2 " Pamphobeteus antinous Female :)

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Service type: FedEx Priority Overnight
Packaging type: Your Packaging
Number of pieces: 1
Weight: 2.00 lb.
Special handling/Services: Direct Signature Required
Deliver Weekday
Residential Delivery

ahaahaahahahaha..MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

Sorry. I lost control for a minute there.:rolleyes: Pics incoming, later today. :T:

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Poor girl, she went in her hide and hasn't moved since then. I hate when they act traumatized, like after a rehouse or a trip through the mail. She'll be out and about in a few days though :rolleyes: @SasyStace you better get some pics too, before that obt webs everything and goes all citizen cane..:p and @Kymura you owe some T ockerti pics to us...I'm wanting one of those next..and the C ritae. Hopefully I can get both next Friday. My eyes are bigger than my budget though..and this female was expensiveo_O

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@MassExodus Hoping to order that baby Monday dependant on budget ^.^
Going to spam pictures if I get it so cross fingers for me, ^*^

:(we just have a lot going on right now. Mother may not make it,

SasyStace

3 Year Member
Poor girl, she went in her hide and hasn't moved since then. I hate when they act traumatized, like after a rehouse or a trip through the mail. She'll be out and about in a few days though :rolleyes: @SasyStace you better get some pics too, before that obt webs everything and goes all citizen cane..:p and @Kymura you owe some T ockerti pics to us...I'm wanting one of those next..and the C ritae. Hopefully I can get both next Friday. My eyes are bigger than my budget though..and this female was expensiveo_O
It's too late! It took literally 60 seconds and gone into the burrow. . I'm so bummed. Absolutely stunning sling just beautiful really. I'm so happy with this decision.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It's too late! It took literally 60 seconds and gone into the burrow. . I'm so bummed. Absolutely stunning sling just beautiful really. I'm so happy with this decision.
They're a cool species, my favorite of the obligate burrowers. Or webbers, in their case. One of the few burrowers that can be kept on very little substrate with no guilt. I wish they kept those blue legs they have as a sling though..either way, very cool spider. Fast though, and don't ever get bitten by one..:)

SasyStace

3 Year Member
They're a cool species, my favorite of the obligate burrowers. Or webbers, in their case. One of the few burrowers that can be kept on very little substrate with no guilt. I wish they kept those blue legs they have as a sling though..either way, very cool spider. Fast though, and don't ever get bitten by one..:)

Well she came out and was showing off at about 3am my time so i snapped as many pictures as I could. I am excited to get home and see what she's been up too PS.all my T's are called She's until proven otherwise :)

SasyStace

3 Year Member
Lets see the pics. and i do the same thing...call them she until i know for sure.

20151028_223805[1].jpg 20151029_031259[1].jpg

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lets see the pics. and i do the same thing...call them she until i know for sure.
I'm still waiting for the mailing and rehousing shock to wear off on my P antinous, I wont even open the enclosure until she starts looking around the new diggs. I have an adult male and two adult female hissing roaches I just got today though, I'll be getting pics tonight, after they start exploring. They're much less high strung then tarantulas. I'm keeping them as pets, lmao, not feeders. My dubia colony are my feeders. I just get weirder and weirder..But anyone who watches the live birth video on youtube will become enamored of these guys..so awesome, and they get 3 inches long and live for up to 5 years in captivity. I love the little freaks already..

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well, I tickled her out in an attempt to get some pics of her, I used an adult male dubia...she snatched it as soon as its legs started kicking near her hide, ripped it out of the tongs and promptly disappeared inside again:mad: lmao..she's still a young juvie though, and fresh out of the mail. Hungry little beast though:) And all my new hissers are hiding under their leaf canopy, next to the heat mat they're sharing with my dubia colony.:mad: Nobody wants to cooperate lately..But as soon as I go to bed, everyone want's to come out and throw house parties..spiders --->:p:rolleyes:...me--->:mad:

Latest posts