• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

+1 for Wicked Webz

Heretic

I dont know if this site has a rating system, just a inside joke for me, but Wicked Webz was awesome to buy from. Even included a sling as a free gift. I went to them because another well known dealer here refused to ship over-night to my home because they didn't like the weather forecast and wanted me to drive an hour to pick up my T at a Fedex warehouse. Just goers to show sometimes smaller less known shoppes have better customer service.

sruise99

I dont know if this site has a rating system, just a inside joke for me, but Wicked Webz was awesome to buy from. Even included a sling as a free gift. I went to them because another well known dealer here refused to ship over-night to my home because they didn't like the weather forecast and wanted me to drive an hour to pick up my T at a Fedex warehouse. Just goers to show sometimes smaller less known shoppes have better customer service.

Jury is still out for me on wicked webz…order a few days ago and emailed to find out info about shipping and still have not heard anything back yet

sruise99

Jury is still out for me on wicked webz…order a few days ago and emailed to find out info about shipping and still have not heard anything back yet
Verdict in for wicked webz…they are pretty good..Caleb hill the admin of their Facebook group is freaking awesome…he provided the best customer service possible

Latest posts