• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US S. mesaensis Adult & Hissers for Sale

gzophia

Downsizing my collection and looking to send some specimens to loving new homes. Always happy to send pictures and more information about the specimens if requested.

If interested, send me a message through the forum, or send me a text at ‪(949) 522-5230‬. Shipping prices depend on your location; I need a ZIP code to calculate the cost. Local pickup may be an option if you live in the Bay Area of California; local pickups get a 20% discount.

Dune Scorpion (Smeringurus mesaensis) Adult 1x - $13
WC adult; unknown age. Possible male; cannot confirm though. Can send ventral shots if you would like to sex it yourself. Very healthy and active.

Madagascar Hissing Cockroach (Gromphadorhina sp.) Adults 9x - $2 each
Healthy adult hissing roaches. Might be hybrids, so not recommended for mixing with pure cockroach colonies and strains. Sexing requests accepted.

Madagascar Hissing Cockroach (Gromphadorhina sp.) Nymphs - FREE with any purchase
Healthy and active hissing cockroach nymphs. Might be hybrids, so not recommended for mixing with pure cockroach colonies and strains. Free with any purchase; any number may be requested if available-- total quantity varies and is hard to accurately count.

Terms of Service:
  • Payments through PayPal only.
  • No live arrival guarantee.
    • However, if an animal arrives dead, please send me photos within 1 hour with photos/video of both sides of the animal and I will see what I can do. No guarantees or promises, however.
  • Not responsible for carrier delays, mistakes, or mishandling. Contact the carrier regarding these issues-- it is out of my control.
  • FedEx Overnight for venomous animals; no exceptions.
  • USPS Priority can be used for nonvenomous animals; it is less expensive but it takes longer.
  • Shipping on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday only.
  • Prices are final; no discounts saved for the ones mentioned. No price shaming,
  • No trades accepted at this moment.
  • All sales are final.

gzophia

Update 8/15/24
All hissing cockroaches are no longer available. This advertisement is for the S. mesaensis only now. All prices an ToS still apply.

Latest posts