• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to the world of theraphosidae

RedRunner

Been in the hobby with my son for just over a year. We are interested in all species. Our current collection consists of over 30 old and new world. We jumped in with both feet running and have not looked back. We go to all the local expos and frequently visit a local shop. I look forward to corresponding within the forum to continue to gain experience and knowledge.

siege

Been in the hobby with my son for just over a year. We are interested in all species. Our current collection consists of over 30 old and new world. We jumped in with both feet running and have not looked back. We go to all the local expos and frequently visit a local shop. I look forward to corresponding within the forum to continue to gain experience and knowledge.
Hi Red! I see you’re from Washington! What part? I also have over 30 T’s and live in Washington. I don’t know any people in my life that likes them ( mostly the opposite) so it gets kinda lonely for the T enthusiast around here. I do have a 7 yr old granddaughter who loves them and claims five of them as her own. Welcome!

RedRunner

Hi Red! I see you’re from Washington! What part? I also have over 30 T’s and live in Washington. I don’t know any people in my life that likes them ( mostly the opposite) so it gets kinda lonely for the T enthusiast around here. I do have a 7 yr old granddaughter who loves them and claims five of them as her own. Welcome!
Hey! I'm in Gig Harbor. Actually got my wife into tarantulas as well. She's not as involved as my son and I but she does claim several of the T's as her own.

Latest posts