• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

U.K. Need to sell my Grammastola Pulchra and Pulchripes. Includes enclosures

dland

Hi,

Due to poor mental health I need to re-home my two tarantulas.

The Pulchripes is around 7cm and is housed in a cylindrical tarantula room enclosure 23cmx20cm. Eats well and due a moult anytime.

The Pulchra is slightly larger and is housed is a perspex enclosure 18x18x15cm. Feeds well, though currently fasting as also due a moult anytime. Spends most of the time on surface.

Also have a 30x30x30cm glass Komodo enclosure that hasn't been used yet, you can have.

Both are unsexed, so included photos to possibly help you determine. The Pulchripes photos are a bit older haven't any recent and spent last couple of months mainly in burrow. Moulted twice since photo.
PXL_20240601_150724207.jpg
IMG_0510~2.jpg
PXL_20240602_092353661.jpg

I would ask £120 ono for them.

You would need to collect from Northamptonshire area, NN17.

Any question, please ask.

dland

Willing to accept £50 for both tarantulas and their enclosures as really just want them to go to a good home.

Also as suspecged the Grammastola Pulchra just molted today (6/6/24).

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Willing to accept £50 for both tarantulas and their enclosures as really just want them to go to a good home.

Also as suspecged the Grammastola Pulchra just molted today (6/6/24).
Please PM me as I maybe able to help :)

dland

Still available.

Included a picture of the one that has molted. Also managed to get a pic of the Pulchripes (sorry for bad
1000008583.jpg
lighting).

Attachments

• 1000008580.jpg
    1000008580.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 6