• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mature Male Salmon Pink Ready For Breeding

DrDJ

3 Year Member
Hi,

I have a mature male salmon pink and I would like to give him the opportunity to mate. He is an absolutely terrific shape and just made another sperm web today.

I'm looking for someone who is experienced in breeding salmon pink tarantulas, and has a mature female that he or she would like to breed. I live in Erie Pennsylvania and I'm more than happy to drive my salmon pink to the destination and drop him off for the time necessary to complete the breeding, and pick him up afterwards.

Ideally, I would love the opportunity to have a few of the resulting spiderlings too rear myself, as it would be wonderful to keep his legacy going at my house with the rest of my collection!

If someone is interested in something of this nature as described above, or know someone who is, please respond to this post, as soon as it is convenient. From there, and I will provide contact information and would like to have a phone conversation to go over the details with setting everything up, etc.

Thank you kindly for reading my post and I look forward to responses...

D.J.

Attachments

• Salmon Pink Sperm Web! (5).jpg
    Salmon Pink Sperm Web! (5).jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 2,597

Latest posts