• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just bought a Tliltocatl vagans today!

Vallid

As the title states I just bought my first ever tarantula today and wanted a place where I could ask questions and get some good answers and feedback. I have only ever had cats and dogs as pets, so it’s very new and strange to me to have something like a spider as a pet.
I originally wanted a Aphonopelma chalcodes but I couldn’t find anyone selling a female sling. I didn’t want to take the chance and end up getting a male due to them not looking as amazing as the females.
That’s when I found out about the Tliltocatl vagans and I saw that the males look just as cool as the females. Still hoping I get a female but wouldn’t mind a good looking male Tliltocatl vagans.

The website I bought my sling has the option to sell you a small enclosure setup. It state it’s good for 8 weeks until you have to re-home it to a bigger enclosure. I will be setting it up once it all arrives in a couple days and take a picture for you guys. I also have an enclosure I have had setup for a little over a week I want to get some feedback for some.

Latest posts