• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

GBB

ShadowStace21

Hi,
I have a GBB that’s just got his emboli and hooks.
I know that some say Green Bottle blues are hard to find and some say they are quite common.
If they are hard to find I’d love to help their species out and be able to breed him as I know now he has 6-12 months if he’s lucky. Is there anyone that knows anyone that wants to breed a GBB.

Thank you

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
People like the Spider Shop will buy MM's. We pass some of our MM's onto local dealers.

Mudring76

Hi,
I have a GBB that’s just got his emboli and hooks.
I know that some say Green Bottle blues are hard to find and some say they are quite common.
If they are hard to find I’d love to help their species out and be able to breed him as I know now he has 6-12 months if he’s lucky. Is there anyone that knows anyone that wants to breed a GBB.

Thank you
I have a large mature female. Never tried breeding her. She's very flighty. A big problem with GBB is the male usually always becomes dinner.

Latest posts