• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

G Pulchra Sling

Cryo

I bought my G Pulchra sling Eclipse almost 2 weeks ago and yesterday I took her out of her hide to check on her since she blocked the entrance half way and she hasn't gone back in an hasn't eaten a thing since I got her. Room temperature should be ok I think. Just worried a bit for her lol.

Attachments

• IMG_20240604_092023646_MFNR.jpg
    IMG_20240604_092023646_MFNR.jpg
    903 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20240604_092239550_MFNR.jpg
    IMG_20240604_092239550_MFNR.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 7

Lawrence b

3 Year Member
Hi if the sling blocked itself in or webbed up the entrance of the hide then could be in premolt and would not recommend disturbing it . Slings tend to molt more frequently and sometimes refuse food till they do .

JennieStrife

I bought my G Pulchra sling Eclipse almost 2 weeks ago and yesterday I took her out of her hide to check on her since she blocked the entrance half way and she hasn't gone back in an hasn't eaten a thing since I got her. Room temperature should be ok I think. Just worried a bit for her lol.
Mine is doing the exact same thing. Just got it, wouldn't eat and blocked up it's burrow. Sometimes I think a prefeed before shipping or the stress can trigger a moult. Don't worry! Excellent name.