• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US (FOR SALE OR TRADE) Eresus walckenaeri available for local pickup in CT or White Plains Reptile Expo

Ratmosphere

3 Year Member
Wanting to meetup in Connecticut or at the White Plains Reptile Expo. Spider comes with proper enclosure! This includes an AMAC box with airholes, and substrate.
The spider in the picture is the exact specimen you will be receiving.

Not firm! Feel free to send an offer. Open to trades as well!

Eresus walckenaeri "Ladybird Spider", pretty big and well off, unsexed - $180

The spider listed above is from the eastern Mediterranean. In the wild, they live a hidden lifestyle under debris and rocks. I have it housed in an AMAC box with air holes and sphagnum moss. It is important to NOT give this spider water AT ALL, as it will pass away if the environment is humid in the slightest. The spider will get all of its liquids from the prey they consume which is small crickets. This spider is extremely docile, but it's venom potency is unknown due to it's hidden lifestyle in the wild.

Best place to get in touch with me is through Instagram @zombiejimbone. You can also message me on here! I will send you more pictures and videos.

Terms of Service/Live Arrival Guarantee:

Spiders that ship overnight will be LAG. No weekend shipping, only Mon, Tues, Wed. I do prefer local meetup around CT or at the White Plains Reptile expo so feel free to message me so we can meet! If any spiders have issues, you must send me a picture within 3 days of delivery of the dead animal to be eligible for a refund. This spider has no issues! Spider comes with a permanent enclosure if picking up locally.
Augustus.jpg