• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Enclosure prolly too big.

Mirai-Vegeta

It's what the title says lol. I planned it out and even had a neat skelly boy that would look cool all webbed up but then got Gouda(my daughter named the spood) into the enclosure(my 1st rehome and tale for another day) and went yeah that's too big. I read that the enclosure being too big can stress a spood out but Gouda has funnel webbed one corner and is currently doing laps around the sides of the cage so he seems okay. I at least won't have to change enclosures for awhile now right and he should be alright? He seems happy enough and I just place his dinner on the funnel and let him take it. It is a juvie GBB

Attachments

• 20240922_215623.jpg
    20240922_215623.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 507
  • 20240922_215600.jpg
    20240922_215600.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 507

Lawrence b

3 Year Member
I have had slings in bit bigger enclosures and they done ok . I should think your gbb should be ok because they normally web up a lot and should feel the vibrations of there prey items .

Latest posts