• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

C Elegans sling

Cryo

So I bought my 0.5cm c Elegans sling about a month or 3 weeks ago (it's gotten quite big for when I first got it) it randomly buried itself in substrate. I don't want to mess with it just in case it's in pre molt. It has been eating but hasn't eaten lately. Any ideas?

JennieStrife

So I bought my 0.5cm c Elegans sling about a month or 3 weeks ago (it's gotten quite big for when I first got it) it randomly buried itself in substrate. I don't want to mess with it just in case it's in pre molt. It has been eating but hasn't eaten lately. Any ideas?
I have one of these little darlings. This sounds like a classic moult situation to me. They grow fast so they moult often when small. Mine always had legs sticking out but is now totally shut off. I'm leaving it alone to do it's thing. They are great hunters so it will come out when it's ready.

Latest posts