• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Advertised for $100 on kijiji, unsexed red knee tarantula 1.5 inches, is it possible to sex this? Are they selling it because its male?

TarantulaTy

Any help would be appreciated, was gonna grab this guy/gal for $100 today as my first tarantula, it's 1.5 inches

Attachments

• 1000006900.jpeg
    1000006900.jpeg
    32.2 KB · Views: 5

TarantulaTy

Being advertised as a Mexican red knee for $100 on kijiji, they say it's unsexed and 1.5 inches.

buy it? Hoping for female but wondering if they already know it's male and that's why theyre selling it?

opinions?

Planning to pick it up at 2 pm today, would be my first tarantula

1000006903.jpg

brachypelma

A Mexican Red Knee for $100 seems a bit expensive to me. I would show you mine, but he's buried himself and is currently molting. I paid around $60 in your currency for one. Do you have anyone that give you a second opinion, to me it's expensive for the size, mine is 5-6 cm.

I have quite a few molting at the moment, but that could be due to me putting them all in larger enclosures.

Latest posts