• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US A few common odds and ends.

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
6x P.murinus (RCF) : sub-adult females $50 ea.
1x A.metallica: 4 inches, suspect female $40
1x A.avicularia: 4 inches, female $40
1x P.irminia: 4 inches , sub-adult female $60

Complete TOS
• Overnight shipping via Ship Your Reptiles.com (FedEX)
• Not responsible for any shipping/carrier delays under any circumstances
• I reserve the right to delay shipping based on weather/temperature at either my location, your location or carrier route
• LAG only applies on FedEx Overnight and 2 Day shipping.
• LAG temperature must be between 50-90 at either my location, your location or carrier route
• In the event of a DOA, you must notify me within 4 hours from when the package was received
• Not responsible for any shipping delays, delays resulting in DOA, mis-delivery by carrier or packages lost in transit
• DOA refund only covers cost of animal and does not including shipping fees

Attachments

• Obt.jpg
    Obt.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 34
  • A.metallica.jpg
    A.metallica.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 36

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
This is the female P.irminia being sold (there was attempted pairing not too long ago, not sure if the pairing was successful as the MM was a bit long in the tooth).

Attachments

• P.irminia.jpg
    P.irminia.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'm interested in your female P. irminia. Message me please! :)

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
4 P.murinus are SOLD! Thanks Matt!!!!
This is the female P.irminia being sold (there was attempted pairing not too long ago, not sure if the pairing was successful as the MM was a bit long in the tooth).
A question anyone can answer.

To help educate me, when can you mate a female tarantula? With males I am assuming it is when he reaches the penultimate molt. For females, can they be sub adults and produce viable egg sacs?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
A question anyone can answer.

To help educate me, when can you mate a female tarantula? With males I am assuming it is when he reaches the penultimate molt. For females, can they be sub adults and produce viable egg sacs?

The penultimate molt is the molt prior to maturing. A male can mate after his ultimate molt. Some females (depending on species) can mate at 3/4 of their average leg span. I have had sub adult psalmopeus irminia produce viable sacs at 3.5" in leg span. Their average leg span is about 5".

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
Sorry folks for the late reply and response, I had to fly out to Texas and I just now back home to L.A. yesterday #1) We'll have to hold off on the P.irminia as she's in no condition to ship....it appears that she's GRAVID. She was paired 12/21/21 but I personally didn't think that the pairing was successful from the vantage point that I was watching from coupled with the fact that the male was a bit long in the tooth. #2) I concur with Casey, a female tarantula can be paired when she is 3/4 of what would be the average adult female size of a given species.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Casey! Hi! By the way....... we haven't spoken in a while :) A true vet and asset to the hobby!

You know I have much love for you! We should speak over the phone sometime again! It's always nice talking to you. I will pm you with my number! :)

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
All posted P.murinus have SOLD
A. metallica female SOLD

What's left are:
1x A.metallica:
4 inches, suspect male $30
1x A. avicularia: 4 inches, female $40

Latest posts