• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Recent content by m0lsx

  1. m0lsx

    Hello/Introduction Post

    Hello & welcome to the forum.
  2. m0lsx

    New but not!

    Welcome to the forum.
  3. m0lsx

    Welcome to Tarantula Forum!

    Hello Tryp, welcome to the forum & the hobby.
  4. m0lsx

    Newbie

    Hello & welcome to both the hobby & the forum. :beer:
  5. m0lsx

    Mildenhall Halloween Invert Show 2026.

    31st October 2026. 11am till 4pm. Jubilee Centre Recreation Way Mildenhall Suffolk IP28 7HG This location is close to Cambridge & just a 5 minute drive from the Barton Mill roundabout on the A11. With free parking. Just make sure you drive through the Sainsbury car park, which offers limited...
  6. m0lsx

    Why You Always Need 6"/15cm of Substrate

    My adult seemanni is a digger too & has at least 3 water bowls in her enclosure.
  7. m0lsx

    Can i have some constructive critique?

    Personally I like to use terracotta pots which I cut in half. Using a dremel type rotary tool. I then sand the edges to make sure they are smooth. I use pots that are large enough to give good cover & normally hollow the surface slightly below the pot. I also like to add some dry moss around...
  8. m0lsx

    Hi!

    Hello & welcome to the forum.
  9. m0lsx

    US Vendor Review: Fear Not Tarantulas – Non-viable P. hati-hati with DKS/spasms & rigid 2-hour policy refusal

    A second thought. I am neither from the US, nor do I have any legal experience. BUT. I do consider myself a successful complainer. Even if all I do is cost someone more than they cost me. If you are going to pursue this, then you need to show that you have been fair, to Fear Not. So contact...
  10. m0lsx

    US Vendor Review: Fear Not Tarantulas – Non-viable P. hati-hati with DKS/spasms & rigid 2-hour policy refusal

    How did you pay? Could you go to your bank for a refund? Also, this should surely have nothing to do with their LAG terms. As you are not saying it arrived dead. So my guess is, any attempt by them, at a legal defence using LAG terms will fail.
  11. m0lsx

    Hello!

    Hello to both you & Pippy. Welcome to the forum.
  12. m0lsx

    Mystery slings

    To be fair. You are looking at an educated guess, at best. Until they get larger & start displaying some adult colours.
  13. m0lsx

    Hello!

    Hello Vern welcome to the forum.
  14. m0lsx

    should i use a heat mat?

    I live in Norfolk, England & roughly the same distance from both London & Amsterdam. 119 miles to London via road & 150 air miles to Amsterdam. That is our weather too.
  15. m0lsx

    Hello I'm Dee

    Hello Dee Welcome to the hobby & the forum.
Top