• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Recent content by galvantulatrainer26

  1. galvantulatrainer26

    Tarantula safe bug repellent?

    That’s the weird thing! I think they’re coming in from my window or something cause i take my trash out and don’t leave food out, so idk why im having such a problem with them! So annoying!
  2. galvantulatrainer26

    arrive day!!! :)

    Is that the g pulchra you were talking about??
  3. galvantulatrainer26

    Tarantula shaming!!

    Pippy’s such a diva I swear. Guess the reason I got hairs kicked at? I had the audacity to feed her
  4. galvantulatrainer26

    Stressed for my T.

    I’ll try to ask my mom about it cause I have no clue. Right now I’m taking precautions like no shoes in the apartment (I live in a studio apartment so I’m safe to leave them out my front door)
  5. galvantulatrainer26

    Stressed for my T.

    It’s a chemical where if the bug crawls on it it dies basically.
  6. galvantulatrainer26

    Stressed for my T.

    Update, SHE IS GOOD!! And we didn’t even get near my apartment!!
  7. galvantulatrainer26

    Stressed for my T.

    It’s a chemical where if the bug crawls on the chemical it dies basically, but i still worry about air particles
  8. galvantulatrainer26

    Stressed for my T.

    They’re not spraying inside my apartment, but i am worried sick
  9. galvantulatrainer26

    Stressed for my T.

    there’s a guy coming over to spray the stairs and garage that are underneath my apartment with some bug spray, and im really really stressed. I really don’t want my tarantula to die. I’m mostly stressed about the stairs.. what would i do if she did die anyway from the air particles??
  10. galvantulatrainer26

    the second most fun moment in tarantula keeping happened to me.

    G. Pulchra is my dream species!! I’m jealous!
  11. galvantulatrainer26

    Hard water, is it safe for tarantulas?

    Hi all, just wondering if hard water is safe for Ts, as my taps produce hard water. I’m currently giving my tarantula filtered water from a water bottle at the moment as I’m a little nervous about hard water and if the minerals could be potentially dangerous for a spider
  12. galvantulatrainer26

    Queen Pippy, ruler of the apartment

    She’s the tarantula equivalent of an orange cat. No braincells in sight
  13. galvantulatrainer26

    Can i have some constructive critique?

    I’ll go to somewhere to get a bigger pot, just can’t right now as I am sick with a cold
  14. galvantulatrainer26

    Can i have some constructive critique?

    I thought the pots where going to be a bit bigger when I got them. D’oh! That’s what I get for buying these online instead of in a store :|
  15. galvantulatrainer26

    Can i have some constructive critique?

    She loves rearranging her moss, especially while I’m sleeping, but then the clumsy spider spills her water dish and I have to refill it. I’m glad this girl was my first, she’s my favorite.
Top