• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Club Avicularia/Avics

jon ross

3 Year Member
cheers mate I did think I must have kept it too wet, so yea I think im going to do my own design of easy maintence style enclosures and get another one, ill take this experience on board so that I don't end up killing my vericolor sling aswell!! she seems great tho tbh shes made an amazing web and she eats and has molted once in the 2 months ive had her

pcsguy88

3 Year Member
Guess I will jump in and join the club. My daughter and I just got our first T on Sunday and settled on Potter for it's name. Of course the 8yr old handled it in the store during transfer and won't stop asking if she can hold it and I am terrified of spiders in general. We will see if Potter cures me or kills me. He eagerly hunted down two crickets last night (with blinding speed :eek:), found his new Saddam hole and settled in for the night. Hopefully he'll make himself at home soon.

Potter (8) - Copy.jpgPotter (9) - Copy.jpg Potter (12) - Copy.jpg Potter (13) - Copy.jpg Potter (15) - Copy.jpg Potter (16) - Copy.jpg

Last edited:

novakdesigns

3 Year Member
Hi All,

Martin suggested that I post in here. This is Samara (aka Princess Fancy Pants). I bought her labeled as A. Avicularia, but knew that she was def. mislabeled due to her coloring.....with a little help from a few experts, it seems that my very first T is an A. Urticans :)

10294268_10152209130110819_4431673841402269247_n.jpg

Shes stunning