• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Atx13's Photo thread

Atx13

3 Year Member
Will have some pics of my newest additions, a Desert Blonde(forgot the scientific name, my girlfriend really wanted it..) and a new obt.. will have some new pics shortly..
Also picked up some purple isopods for my arboreal enclosures, a new display enclosure for my female avic. avic, a couple pieces of cork bark, some meal worms..
Still need to add some nhandus and poecilotherias to my collection..

Atx13

3 Year Member
They're pretty neat. I asked the lady selling them, which would be best for a Ts enclosure, and she had never heard of them being used for Ts.. she gets them to feed frogs or something. Lol.

Atx13

3 Year Member
As well as any other annoy pests and such. :D. got an entire purple colony for 5 bucks, was pretty excited, i broke it into 3 smaller colonies as put some in each of my larger avicularia enclosures

Atx13

3 Year Member
Got some new pics of our A. chalcodes, and her new home, it has a sweet burrow that runs around 5 to 7 inches into the substrate, so we can watch her. Shes pretty docile, was kicking hairs at the show, has calmed down a lot the past few hours.
WP_000788.jpg
WP_000791.jpg
WP_000836.jpg
WP_000840.jpg
WP_000842.jpg
WP_000843.jpg
WP_000848.jpg
WP_000850.jpg

Atx13

3 Year Member
Some misc. pics of some others in our collection, she felt like taking pics :)
In order of how i posted them:
1- B. vagans
2-Female A. avic
3-Female A. avic new enclosure
4-P. cancerides
5- P. cancerides feeding on a meal worm
6- Tiny C. fasciatum
7-P. cambridgei
8-A. geniculata
WP_000831.jpg
WP_000782.jpg
WP_000798.jpg
WP_000806.jpg
WP_000808.jpg
WP_000811.jpg
WP_000826.jpg
WP_000830.jpg

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Awesome brood! Love the new babies and your A. chalcodes is beautiful! Totally the reason I was first attracted tot he genus, but I have heard they grow sooooo slow. Maybe some day...

Atx13

3 Year Member
Need to add a few more to my collection, and start buying some nice display enclosures, and ill be set for awhile :)

Listershat

3 Year Member
Got some new pics of our A. chalcodes, and her new home, it has a sweet burrow that runs around 5 to 7 inches into the substrate, so we can watch her. Shes pretty docile, was kicking hairs at the show, has calmed down a lot the past few hours.View attachment 910View attachment 911View attachment 912View attachment 913View attachment 914View attachment 915View attachment 916View attachment 917
Gorgeous Chalcodes ;), no way I could handle my New River - she hasn't calmed down at all - total psycho still.