• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Atx13's Photo thread

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Babies are fine thanks, eating well. One of the b emilias is really fat.I cant pick a favourite out of your collection they are all gorgeous !

Atx13

3 Year Member
Some new pics of my H.mac, she just moulted about 2 maybe 2.5 weeks ago, is now around 5 1/4" in size.. Sorry for the blurry pics, couldn't turn the lights on or she would bolt.
WP_001435.jpg
WP_001439.jpg
WP_001457.jpg

Attachments

• WP_001446.jpg
    WP_001446.jpg
    642.1 KB · Views: 6

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ah they are beautiful. My big rose "Ramases" has only just started eating again and he moulted in September. He has got moody since he moulted. Maybe he should get with Rooney and make stroppy babies. How many have you got now Atx ?

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
What is the other rose like? Is she a baby or adult. I really love slings and watching them grow. Some of mine have really grown lately. I think my genics are more or less full grown now but still dont know what sex they are.

Atx13

3 Year Member
The other rosie is full grown, she's about 5 maybe 5,5".
Those genics get huge! Can't wait till min are around 9" or so, my brocklehursti is about 3.5", and full of charater

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My genics are huge now and really beautiful. Pirate is the smarter of the two i think Bandit is a bit shy . I really like the brockelhursti they look beautiful.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Awesome pics :) Gorgeous H. mac and I LOVE the rosie taking a soak in her 'spa' lol

Atx13

3 Year Member
She dumps her water dish when shes hungry, no matter where i drop her food, she runs into the dish and eats P.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That small chalcodes looks like she is saying "i got a skin for you daddy." She is really pretty! I love your nandhu, looks very similair to my tempest and rapture ( both moulted last week and getting big. Will be getting them "flip top lid" enclosures as i dont trust them not to do a bunk for it.)