• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Atx13's Photo thread

Atx13

3 Year Member
Got some updated photos of the freshly moulted, so I figured everyone should have their picture taken :).
WP_000420.jpg
WP_000422.jpg
WP_000426.jpg
WP_000430.jpg
WP_000432.jpg
WP_000435.jpg
WP_000437.jpg
WP_000442.jpg

Atx13

3 Year Member
i'm really hoping to find Mr. Pink a lady friend, to make some beautiful Avic babies, hes such a handsome devil.
My newest H. longipes has already started their burrow... my H. Lividum and biggest H. Longipes female have yet to do so...

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
They are really beautiful and I hope you find a Mrs pink soon I wish I lives in USA as there are people I like and trust on this forum and I am fussy over who I give breeding ts to.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
ATX you might try the arachnoboards as they are larger and have an "invert personals" section where folks list what they are currently looking for.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I really hope it goes well for mr and Mrs pink on there honeymoon and you get lots of beautiful babies. .

Atx13

3 Year Member
awesome stuff Atx. So jealous of that H.Long lol
If your refering to my big girl, she's getting rehoused tonight.. refuses to burrow.. so I bought a new deeper container to see if maybe the other one is to shallow for her...
And on the female avic I was suppose to get.. I'm almost certain its an immature male :(.. even if it is a female.. be a couple moults before its mature...
Might try my luck elsewhere, would be nice to have a swarm of avic babies, lol.

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
If your refering to my big girl, she's getting rehoused tonight.. refuses to burrow.. so I bought a new deeper container to see if maybe the other one is to shallow for her...
And on the female avic I was suppose to get.. I'm almost certain its an immature male :(.. even if it is a female.. be a couple moults before its mature...
Might try my luck elsewhere, would be nice to have a swarm of avic babies, lol.

yeah, the big beautiful lady. I'm sure she'll burrow eventually. Stinks about the AA.

Atx13

3 Year Member
She's one of my favorites, for sure. Gonna try a different substrate combo as well, she is mostly on peat right now, gonna try a more 50/50 peat and vermiculite, like I did with my other Ts... don't know why I did 95% peat 5% vermiculite in the first place...

Latest posts