• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where are you located?

Big Saturday

3 Year Member
Denver, Colorado.

I'm a huge fan of Newcastle, actually my preference. I'd like to get one of those Michael Kelly guitars, just to look at it :D

014e09eeef2f941c7b25363ea51e0447.png

jetfire

3 Year Member
Never been across the pond, Newcastle brown is just f*%@ing delicious. there's just something about a beer that tastes just as good straight from the fridge as it does when you wake up and find a half-empty one that you didn't finish before you passed out. Waste not, want not, etc etc.
Thanks to the microbrewery explosion of the last 15 yrs or so, there's finally more options to choose from, but Newcastle has always been there for me. as far as American brewers,I prefer Rogue, Terrapin, Sweetwater, and my local brewery, Holy City.
Anything is better than disgusting Budweiser...

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Maybe we need to start a beer thread. I'm a Sierra Nevada guy myself

jetfire

3 Year Member
Sierra Nevada...they make the Torpedo IPA, right? I do enjoy my hops, and an IPA is the only style of beer that I can see through that isn't gross. Stouts and porters are both wicked awesome as well