• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where are you located?

christine henderson

3 Year Member
Never been across the pond, Newcastle brown is just f*%@ing delicious. there's just something about a beer that tastes just as good straight from the fridge as it does when you wake up and find a half-empty one that you didn't finish before you passed out. Waste not, want not, etc etc.
Thanks to the microbrewery explosion of the last 15 yrs or so, there's finally more options to choose from, but Newcastle has always been there for me. as far as American brewers,I prefer Rogue, Terrapin, Sweetwater, and my local brewery, Holy City.
Anything is better than disgusting Budweiser...

christine henderson

3 Year Member
Newky Broon as it's called in Geordieland is delicious. Did you know it's also Clint Eastwood's favourite drink. The only bad thing is that it gases me out. I drank 6 bottles the other week after half a bottle of Pinot Grigio and some gin. I looked about 6 months pregnant and was still p***ed the next morning. I'm not an alcoholic, by the way, it was my birthday.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
err dont ask how but when i filled the thing in earlier i got location and occupation muddled up so if you are wondering where courier is so am i. i am a courier driver but live in Essex England but am native to London (hackney) weren 't joking when i said Im computer stupid lol

Sarah Joy

3 Year Member
If you look at the back of your left hand in the shape of a mitten (Michigan ;-) ) and you see that little knuckle towards the tip of your middle finger.... That's me. I live in a little valley where you get some of the coldest temps in the winter for the state, and the hottest days in the summer. There is nothing to do but look at pine trees and swim. You cannot drive five miles in any direction without hitting some sort of body of water.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm pretty sure they're just trying to keep our hopes alive that this isn't going to be the longest winter ever lol

Latest posts