• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where are you located?

jetfire

3 Year Member
Right now, I'm in the armpit of the Bible Belt, but I'm moving to the Phoenix area in July (actually Mesa is where I'm going)

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Arizona is a beautiful state. My next door neighbor just moved out here from Tucson. Arizona's politics are a little backwards but it's still a great state!

jetfire

3 Year Member
Trust me, they can't be any worse than the "good ol' boys" out here. I'm mainly looking forward to getting away from the humidity...I'll take 120° in the desert, it beats 100° with 90% humidity. The air gets literally thick , you don't know if you're sweating or collecting condensation sometimes.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Yah I don't deal too well with humidity like that either...

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow you ARE a little bit far from the rest of us!

LOL, Laura, at 120%! So it's still raining?!!!

jetfire

3 Year Member
Yes, monsoon season has gripped Charleston as well. Nothing but thunderstorms and downpours for the last 3 days...probably going to rain again today. I'm not going to miss this at all

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
I've got a horrible sunburn today so rain sounds nice to me! Bring on the cooler weather!