• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

slings and young t's

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
He's awesome! <3
Thankyou very much bast, I'm really pleased you like him. I've got a huge soft spot for herc, I've got 3 others from the same egg and they are all lovely. Herc is slightly chunkier and strippier and he is a bit bolder then the others, he's always out and about but the others are in there huts most of the time.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thankyou very much bast, I'm really pleased you like him. I've got a huge soft spot for herc, I've got 3 others from the same egg and they are all lovely. Herc is slightly chunkier and strippier and he is a bit bolder then the others, he's always out and about but the others are in there huts most of the time.
I really hope Santa brings you some nice slings , A smithi a Rosie and a Genic.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I really hope Santa brings you some nice slings , A smithi a Rosie and a Genic.
Thanks Harley! Been obsessively checking pet shops for a B.smithi, so I can get my son one for Christmas (he's just got his heart set on that species)...still no luck, but I have 4 more days to keep looking lol.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Wish I could help, there are loads of shops near me. I think your son will end up being a vet , he's obviously a smart kid.

Latest posts